• 4 Oz. Penne Pasta
• 6 Cups Fresh Spinach
• 1 Cup Button Mushrooms, Sliced
• 1 Medium Tomato, Chopped
• 6 Oz. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
• 1 Cup Fat Free Mozzarella
• 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
• 1 Tbsp. Minced Onion
1. Cook pasta in boiling water until it reaches Al Dente. When finished, drain, and place in a large serving bowl.
2. While pasta is cooking, spray and heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add garlic, onion, and chicken breast, and cook until chicken is just about finished.
3. Add mushrooms to pan, and cook for about five minutes longer. Remove pan from heat, and shred chicken with two forks.
4. While the pan is still hot, add remaining ingredients, and stir until cheese has begun to melt. Add all contents of the pan to the serving bowl, and toss with pasta until evenly distributed. Season to your liking.
5. Serve warm, and Enjoy!
Four servings, 194 Calories each.